Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fluffy Cats



Holly and Copper (I'm sure you can take a shot at who is who), they are adorable and I loves them.

Now since I am used to my roomies cats mine look huge because of their fur. Copper is a good few years younger then Holly and has always loved her. Holly hates everything, especially Copper. Holly likes to sit on laps, and Copper likes to sit on Holly, but she likes her lap too much to move and grumbles the whole time he's there.

Holly has a big boogey because her nose is perma broken. The vet did a lot of tests on her a few years ago (she got really sick and the vest had suggested euthanizing her) and stuck some tubes down her nose and throat, she got better but has had a runny nose since. Boogers everywhere.

I am one of those people who spends hours of time looking at cats on the internet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment