Friday, July 20, 2012

Toothbrush Molester


So after school I moved into a fairly disgusting apartment, it's only for the summer, so I can deal. I've been here 3 months and the roaches have lessened, I kill a big sucker daily as opposed to 10 every time I walk into the kitchen, so its been an improvement. We had the place sprayed last week and honestly I think it made things worse. I am not a squeamish person, I see bug, I kill it and move on. I draw the line at certain things. Ever since I moved I've had this fear of a roach just chilling on my toothbrush. I kept my toothbrush in my room since there have been significantly less roach sightings. I forget to bring it back sometimes, and it's been less and less lately. I guess I kind of convinced myself, that "aw, what are the chances" and made a stupid comic about my fear of finding a roach on my toothbrush.



This is unfinished, because last night this crap came true. I pulled my toothbrush out of it's cup and out flew a roach onto my hand. I killed the sucker this morning, but this was my face last night.


I will not take a chance again, toothbrush you will be safe in my room. I was going to redraw this comic and actually make it look nice with like, straight lines and crap, but it's just not funny to me anymore D: Though I do like the expressions.

Never trust roaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment