Saturday, June 30, 2012

Start of the 2012 Season

Thought I should finally get to posting these, all these drawingsa are about a month old. I haven't really been taking pictures this year, but I'll try harder. I find it hard drawing women since most are so sensitive to anything. So unfortunately I'm getting into a cute style I can't seem to get out of, I'm trying, its hard







As for the one below, this was a demo he came back later on and bought, I think it's one of my favourite drawings this year. I've been doing a lot of demos during slow time, I got to learn to get the type of people that actually buy them, I usually try for kids and teens since they're easy to sit down haha. I use demos to try new things. This one was done a few days ago.
The other day I had 3 separate people come up to me and said I drew them this year because I was bored haha. I should stop using that excuse I guess :P

No comments:

Post a Comment