Friday, June 29, 2012

Anime North 2012

So I lucked out and got a table again this year. Unfortunately we were in a place that didn't get a lot of traffic so I got pretty bored at some points. The One Piece drawings were product of that, but they helped to get a few commissioners later on. This year I bought some keychains and did custom drawn keychains, I liked the idea, but I didn't have it displayed well enough to generate much interest, same with my keychains in general. Oh well, live and learn, I just hope My little Pony and Game of Thrones don't go out of style for next year :)










I got a few return customers this year, This one was for Sophie! This wasn't the finished one, I shaded it with markers, it was awesome that people remembered me!

Simca from Air Gear, the comissioner wanted something sexy ;) I like the turn out of this one a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment