Friday, February 12, 2010

Few Animations

Figured since I'm in animation school, I should post a few of these (well, the ones I like) My first walk cycle from last semester, 3 weeks of work crammed all in one all nighter! Well, mostly, I think I had a few bad keys scribbled out beforehand. The shoulders go a lil weird, but I like the movement for the most part.





Heres the second I just finished this morning. Broad jump, I failzed my last animation badly so I hope this one makes up for it *crosses fingers* I'm rather happy with it, fixed it so many times it was starting to drive me crazy. I think the final has 38 or 39 frames, I didn't actuallyy count ^^;; It had more but they were scrapped. Next animation is a stair climb, I'm planning to use the same character and I'm gona have him throw a fit lol. Its gona be a fun 130-ish drawings for sure :P



Oo it's an eye. My first digital painting I actually like. Aww. In class painting test of Travis' eye. I think it took around 20-25 minutes to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment